Oversight Newsletter - April 2023
Our Oversight Newsletter is produced for complaints handlers at polices forces and local policing bodies.
In this issue you will find information on:
- latest updates on our work on violence against women and girls
- timeliness reporting requirements
- our joint investigation into a super-complaint about the police response to stalking
- a force initiative on diversity, inclusion and how to challenge behaviour internally
- common questions on managing victim expectations in cases with criminal and conduct allegations, updating the Federation with review allocation times, complainants’ views on suspending complaint handling, and handling complaints without contact details.