Impact Report - 2022/23
Our Impact Report sets out the difference that we are making to improve public confidence in policing. It demonstrates the work we are doing and measures the difference it has made on policing and public confidence. A plain text version of this report is available here.
This document is also available in Welsh.
The report shows:
- how we handled the case of a transgender man who felt that his reports of hate crimes had not been taken seriously
- how we brought together local people and their police force, after a man’s death raised concerns in the local community
- how our survivor engagement managers step in to support vulnerable or traumatised complainants
- how our Youth Panel has been building bridges by encouraging dialogue between young people and the police on Merseyside
- how we play our part in removing officers who are unfit to serve
We would be interested to hear your feedback on this year's Impact Report - tell us what you think in this brief reader survey.